Farzen Soleimanzadeh* Reconstructive urologist
r Farzin Soleimanzadeh Ardebili
- Persian and Azerbaijani Native Speaker
- English and Turkish Fluent
Ducation / Qualifications
- Reconstructive Urology Fellowship Course, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Shohada-Ye-Tajrish Hospital, Tehran, Iran (2015 – 2016)
- Reconstructive Andrology Fellowship Course,Molinette Hospital, Universita Degli Studi di Torino, Turin – Italy (2015)
- Participating the Workshop of Medical Writing (one out of two young urologists from Iran), Urological Association of Asia, Pattaya, Thailand (August 2012).
- Passing the Oral Part of the European Board of Urology (EBU) Exam with Highest Score (9), by title Fellow of European Board of Urology (FEBU), (June 2012).
- A Course of Andrology – Infertility Surgerical Technics, Royan Institute, Tehran, (November 2011).
- Participating the Young Leaders Workshop (one out of two young urologists from Iran), Urological Association of Asia, Kyoto, Japan (April 2010).
- Passing Written part of the European Board of Urology (EBU) Exam (September 2008).
- Participating the European Urology Residents Education Program (EUREP) as One of Selected Iranian Residents (September 2008).
- Passing both Written and Oral Exams of the Iranian National Board of Urology.
- Urology Resident (2004-2009): Imam Khomeini, Imam Reza, and Sina Hospitals, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
- D. (1993 – 2000): Faculty of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
- School Diploma (1988 – 1992): Fazilat High School, Ardebil, Iran