Omid Sedigh* Urologist - Andrologist
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master degree fellowship in Prostatic, Oncological procedures in University of Torino. (2014)
- Master degree fellowship in Reconstructive Andrology in University of Torino. (2002)
- Residency: Surgical Urology- at the Department of Nefrourologia-Univerisity (1994-1999)
- Medical degree: Medicine & Surgery at the University of Turin in the (academic years 1985-1994)
- High school: Razy Scientific High school of Tehran (1985)
- Director of SSCVD of Urological Surgerie’s in kidney transplantation and eligibility for transplantation and organ harvesting-Active part of the regional Team
- Consultant Urologist at Molinette University Hospital , referral centre.
- Active part of Andrology / Urethral Surgery Team at Molinette Hospital.
- Head of Oncological team for penile Cancers.
- Adjunct Professor at the University of Turin studies – SCD Urologia – Master specialist in Surgical Andrology.
- Adjunt professor in Residency program of Turin university and Residents Tutor.
- Editorial Board of Journal of Andrological sciences – Official Journal of Italian society of Andrology
- Full specialist in Surgical Urology in all European Community, Switzerland & United kingdom (U.K-G.M.C Number 7046613).
- Iranian Medical Council
- Qatari Medical Council